Pelle villa is situated
in Bubenec (Prague 6, district). It is beatiful exampel of Neorenaisance architecture
with rich plaster and sgrafito fassade. Villa was grounded in 1890 year after
project arch. Rudolf Koukol. Villa hes name after French general M. C. J. Pellé
(1863-1924), who was head of French military mission in Czech republic and also
head of general staff of the army. Villa inclusive stables is on list of Prague
town curtural relicts.